Imran Khan: former prime minister of pakistan Imran Khan Got a big relief from the Supreme Court yesterday. He was released from jail after 50 hours. From his arrest till his release, Imran had sleepless nights. Imran may have been released, but his difficulties are going to increase, because the history of Pakistan has been something like this. Whoever messed with the army was not spared. Now the question is what will be the outcome of Imran? What is going to happen with Imran Khan? This question is because Imran Khan has given an open challenge to the army.
After being released, Imran Khan made many big allegations on the army one after the other. The former PM said that he was not arrested by the army, but was kidnapped. After being taken from outside the High Court, the army treated me like a criminal. I was beaten with sticks and repeatedly taken from one place to another.
Such a challenge to the Pakistan Army and such allegations against it had not been raised by any leader of Pakistan till now. Now the question is what is the Pakistani army going to do with Imran Khan? Is the same thing going to happen to Imran, which happened to Benazir Bhutto or Zulfikar Ali Bhutto? This question is because the situation in Pakistan after Imran’s rebellion against the army is pointing towards this.
Pakistan is the only country which is directly or indirectly ruled by the army. Here the ruler is the one whom the army wants. The remote control of the government is in the hands of the army. History is the witness that whoever rebelled against the army in Pakistan, his chapter was closed, but Imran, careless of all these, has taken such a step.
Imran Khan has raised his voice many times against Pakistani army and Pakistani intelligence agency ISI. The way Imran is challenging the army and ISI, earlier Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto had tried to do so. Those who know and understand Pakistan say that three things can happen to Imran Khan in the coming times.
Read this also- Photos: Somewhere arson, somewhere vandalism, chaos all around, situation worsened
- First- Assassination of Imran Khan
- Second- get death sentence like Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
- Third- Elections should be held and Imran Khan should become the Prime Minister again.
Imran is so afraid of the army that he is repeatedly saying that my life is in danger. Army and ISI can get me killed. Imran Khan said the same thing in the court. Imran said that I could be killed. I haven’t gone to the washroom for 24 hours. Those people inject in such a way that the person dies slowly.
Pakistani army has been behind the murder of big politicians of Pakistan and even the military ruler like General Ziaul Haq.
Painful history of Pakistani rulers
- Former President General Zia-ul-Haq died in a plane crash on 17 August 1988. The suspicion of death went straight to the army. The army was accused of getting Zia-ul-Haq murdered under a conspiracy.
- Former PM Zulfikar Ali Bhutto was hanged in Rawalpindi jail on 4 April 1979. He was convicted of the murder of Pakistani leader and lawyer Ahmed Raza Qasuri. General Zia-ul-Haq’s hand is said to be behind this.
- Former PM Benazir Bhutto died in a bomb blast and firing at an election rally on 27 December 2007. The direct suspicion of the murder fell on former General Pervez Musharraf.
- Former PM Nawaz Sharif fled the country in 2017.
- Former President Pervez Musharraf was deported. He died this year after a long illness.